This page has been updated since you last viewed it. Reload the page to ensure that your viewing experience is correct.
Product ID: B102N
SELECTED COLOR: Black/Gunmetal/White
CLICK TO CHOOSE OPTION
7 1 / 2
9 1 / 2
12 1 / 2
Retail Price: $129.95
Our Price: $99.99
Availability: (Select Options to View)
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review for this product!
ASICS Men's Gel-Volley Elite Volleyball Shoes
Rule the court in ASICS' top model in their speed/cushioning category, the Gel-Volley Elite. Utilizing the ASICS' proprietary Impact Guidance System (I.G.S) helps to enhance the foot's natural gait, making for quicker cuts and movement around the court. An asymmetrical lacing design has been added to ensure exceptional upper fit, while an advanced trusstic system offers superior support without adding additional weight. Take your game to the next level.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S) - Linked, category-specific componentry that enhances the foot's natural gait.
- Synthetic leather upper and mesh upper - Lightweight, comfortable and breathable; enhancing performance and fit.
- Asymmetrical lacing design - Anatomcally correct lacing environment that reduces potential for irritation and provides improved comfort and fit.
- Open mesh upper - Provides excellent comfort and breathability
- SpEVA 55 - Employs 55 degree SpEVA lasting material for a soft but stable patform feel.
- Removable sockliner - A sockliner that can be removed to accomodate an ankle brace.
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement on multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- P.H.F. (Personal Heel Fit) - 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete's heel, creating a personalized fit.
- Trusstic system - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- WET Grip outsole - An outsole made from a special blend of organiz and non-organic components, designed to enhance traction even on wet surfaces.
- NC Rubber outsole - Compount containing more natural rubber content than traditional solid rubber, resulting in enhanced traction on court systems.